I VENT AND GET MY ANGER OUT ON HERE. I also write about my family. And I post my favorite song, poems, books, famous quotes, etc.
About Me
- twyla baby
- My names Twyla. I'm 19 years old.Im from Maine. I'm not perfect I have my ups and downs. School is one of my downs. I'm a pretty laid back person. Easy to get along with once you get to know me. i have a daughter, her names Alucia. Born july 6th 2010. I love music. I have this blog for personal use. I havent really updated in a while, i let all of my feelings out and update on my family! Thanks for visiting.
Monday, November 23, 2009
First Baby Visit
I hd my first baby visit today. The apointment was only supposed to last one hour. It last double that. 2.5 hours all together. I had alot of questions asked and I horrible experience having exams done. HATED IT! I had a breast exam. pelvic exam. chest exam. and a pap smear. YUCK! I am on watch right now because I'm cramping and spotting. Susan Jacoby, my midwife says I'm at high risk right now. I have an Ultrasound tomo at 10:30am to see if the baby is ok and to see if I'm having twins. More updates tomo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment