I VENT AND GET MY ANGER OUT ON HERE. I also write about my family. And I post my favorite song, poems, books, famous quotes, etc.
About Me
- twyla baby
- My names Twyla. I'm 19 years old.Im from Maine. I'm not perfect I have my ups and downs. School is one of my downs. I'm a pretty laid back person. Easy to get along with once you get to know me. i have a daughter, her names Alucia. Born july 6th 2010. I love music. I have this blog for personal use. I havent really updated in a while, i let all of my feelings out and update on my family! Thanks for visiting.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Halloween Night
Halloween night my sister and everyone downstairs blew there money on a bunch of different strong alcohols. This means Tamika, Shane, Laura, Gabe and Cheryl all got wasted off there ass. From 6pm to 10pm they were all fighting and going at it. Being loud and obnoxious. So me and Dad went down to talk to them. They all apologized and told us they were done drinking and partying anyways. We left and they got loud again. We let it go on again for another 4 hours. So 2am. We went down me dad and Mom this time and asked politely for them to quiet down because the kids were already in bed. Gabe gets up in MY face and yells at me saying "whats wrong with being loud" I told him that he didn't need to get upset and in my face. He said he'll do what he pleases so my Mom stepped in and said get away from me and that if the noise didn't calm down she was calling the cops. Laura freaked out and pushed my Mom down the stairs. Said that no one cares about her or what shes going through. So I shoved her a good one and knocked her over.. she stood back up swung at me and she missed. Gabe got in the way but she swung again and connected with my face so my natural reaction's going to be to swing back and I connected with her face. Mom saw this and got in the middle of us and told Laura to back off because I was still a minor. I also had a few choice words to yell at her that are more than inappropriate for a blog. Everyone downstairs has been drinking non stop EVER NIGHT for the last two weeks. Having fights and being really rowdy. Laura brags about being an Alcoholic. Tells my Mom after she hits me when Mom BABIES her, that she needs help and counseling and that she'd quit doing drugs and drinking. But the next day forgets it all and drinks and does drugs again. She told my Mom that she wanted to die while Mom was holding her. And my Mom told her she needed to get help like Corey did. Mom loves both of them to death. But Mom said that if Laura doesn't get help she's not bailing her out of anything anymore because she deserves what she gets. This is what happens when someone drinks uncontrollably.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment