Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First Night on Call Floor

Well last night was my first night on the call floor. But all they really had me doing was bouncing around listening to co-workers take calls. Wow i would of never imagined some of the things i heard. Some of the funniest things you hear from customers. I was actually listenin in on one kevin a co-worker and this gay dude called in talking about how hes couldnt plessure his boyfriend and get a hard on. i cracked up laughing when kevin put him on hold. It was a pretty fun night the better then I thought it would be. But im definately going to buy a sweater for work because they constantly have 4 air conditioners running on the call floor so it gets pretty chilly. Well I guess thats it for now. Ill be blogging more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment