Monday, July 27, 2009

My Dream

I've been having the same dream over and over again since Corey destroyed Ryans truck. Ryan is in my dream trying to tell me something about Corey. Well the dream starts out at home. I'm getting ready for work and I see Ryan as I turn around in my room getting ready for work he's gone in a split second. So I'm walking to work with Richard in the dream, I get to work, start talking on the phones and two hours into it I get called up to the front desk, Gino my manager at the time, tells me it's an emergency phone call and if it was he wouldn't of let me take it. He tells me "it's some dude named Ryan", I tell Gino, "What? The only Ryan I know is passed away." So I answer the phone, and it's Ryan. He start going off about Corey. telling me Corey's going to be ok, he's gotten help, he's not going to be doing drugs and drinking anymore, that's going to be his last wreck and if he has another he wont live it, telling me about mine and Corey's relationship. That it didn't work out for a reason, what the reason is? I don't know. I don't know why he's talking to me about that. everynight since Corey's wreck I've had the same dream and I remember more everynight. I'm starting to think I'm crazy but my mom and Ryans mom, Beth, keep telling me he's trying to tell me something. But what is he trying to tell me? I haven't figured it out yet. But when I do I'll updat everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment