I VENT AND GET MY ANGER OUT ON HERE. I also write about my family. And I post my favorite song, poems, books, famous quotes, etc.
About Me
- twyla baby
- My names Twyla. I'm 19 years old.Im from Maine. I'm not perfect I have my ups and downs. School is one of my downs. I'm a pretty laid back person. Easy to get along with once you get to know me. i have a daughter, her names Alucia. Born july 6th 2010. I love music. I have this blog for personal use. I havent really updated in a while, i let all of my feelings out and update on my family! Thanks for visiting.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Worst Night of Work.
Late thursday morning around 2 Am I quit the job after two weeks. iIt seemed like I just couldn't make a sale. Everyone just wanted to hang up on me. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I read everything word for word and sounded excited for every product like my trainer taught me to do and I just couldn't sell anything. My managers and richard all just told me that I should keep trying but I got to the point where I wanted to rip my hair outta my head! It got so frustrating so I said to hell with it and quit. I walked home and the whole time was being followed by some dude trying to pick me up. That just made my night eve worse and on top of that I forgot my keys so I was locked outta the house. That just was the worst night besides the night corey left me. I will be applying to other places and finding a job. Should have another one before the end of august. I'm hoping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment