I VENT AND GET MY ANGER OUT ON HERE. I also write about my family. And I post my favorite song, poems, books, famous quotes, etc.
About Me
- twyla baby
- My names Twyla. I'm 19 years old.Im from Maine. I'm not perfect I have my ups and downs. School is one of my downs. I'm a pretty laid back person. Easy to get along with once you get to know me. i have a daughter, her names Alucia. Born july 6th 2010. I love music. I have this blog for personal use. I havent really updated in a while, i let all of my feelings out and update on my family! Thanks for visiting.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Rosie Went Back To The Hospital
When everyone woke up she was ok. But when Mom and Dad called the doctor after she started complaining, she started not being able to breathe again so the Nurse at Dr.Bergerons office told Mom and Dad to bring her to the Hospital and this time not St.Marys, she told them to bring her to C.M.M.C (Central Maine Medical Center). Mom and Dad just called me to let me know that they are doing a bunch of tests on her to see whats wrong so it's going to be a few hours maybe more before they get home. More updates on her later. Hope she's ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment