Monday, August 31, 2009

Taking Care Of Ashlee and Ashton
















Last night we took in Ashlee and Ashton due to Erik not being allowed near the babies because he's on house arrest. This morning they woke up at 4 am I heard them moving around a little but they stayed quiet until auntie woke up. So they played around a while running around the house while sis was up visiting. I bathed them and dressed them. And while me and Ashlee were playing, I was chasing her around the corner and I tripped on a cat and my phone flew, it ended up getting busted, The screen is cracked all to hell. An hour later they undressed themselves and told me nap time so I took them in to sleep and at the same time I also was able to sleep. Mom and Dad came in and found the babies with all my dolphins in there bed so they woke them up. It was also to tell me they were going to go get Rosie for her appointment to check her blood work. So they told me they were hungry. I asked them what they wanted and Ashlee screamed... "SCRAMBLED EGG!" I made them eggs and they sat down to watch SpongeBob SquarePants. Now they're relaxing waiting for everyone to get home. But while waiting they keep calling for mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment