I VENT AND GET MY ANGER OUT ON HERE. I also write about my family. And I post my favorite song, poems, books, famous quotes, etc.
About Me
- twyla baby
- My names Twyla. I'm 19 years old.Im from Maine. I'm not perfect I have my ups and downs. School is one of my downs. I'm a pretty laid back person. Easy to get along with once you get to know me. i have a daughter, her names Alucia. Born july 6th 2010. I love music. I have this blog for personal use. I havent really updated in a while, i let all of my feelings out and update on my family! Thanks for visiting.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Rosie's In C.M.M.C Overnight
Earlier today Rosie was in pain again so Mom and Dad brought her to C.M.M.C. While there they gave her three different types of pain meds. nothing worked for her. They also did three blood test on her, they found one thing wrong with her but what they found WASN'T causeing her bone and muscles pain. They were able to find a strong enough pain killer to get rid of her pain and put her to sleep. Took the doctors all day to find a medicine that helped her. Also while Mom, Dad and Rosie were at C.M.M.C they gave rosie a Cat Scan. They also didn't find anything in that. So the hospital decided to keep her overnight and watch over her. Which means she's going to miss her first day of sophmore year which is in another 7 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment