I VENT AND GET MY ANGER OUT ON HERE. I also write about my family. And I post my favorite song, poems, books, famous quotes, etc.
About Me
- twyla baby
- My names Twyla. I'm 19 years old.Im from Maine. I'm not perfect I have my ups and downs. School is one of my downs. I'm a pretty laid back person. Easy to get along with once you get to know me. i have a daughter, her names Alucia. Born july 6th 2010. I love music. I have this blog for personal use. I havent really updated in a while, i let all of my feelings out and update on my family! Thanks for visiting.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Busy Day/Bad News
Mom and Dad left 30 minutes ago to go to Togus for Dad's V.A appointment. He has to give his doctor the results to his Colonoscopy. They won't be home until later this afternoon after the kids get home from school so I'm home alone all day. Also Last night we found out that my cousin big bowe's Girlfriend, Tina, is in Portland in a Coma. The Coma is induced because she has a brain anurizum. They don't know how long she has left. Aunt Bobby (Rose) confirmed this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our prayers are always with you and your family!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Shannon