Thursday, September 3, 2009

What Is This Virus??

well Rosie and Joey no longer have the sickness but now me and mom do. Mine started in on me yesterday morning. Moms started it this morning. I think she caught it because she ended up haveing to get me to the hospital and carry me herself. I went to the hospital last night around 9pm and mom was holding me up from falling because I almost fainted a dozen times. Right now I can't see the keyboard so I'm just going at it. The doctor checked me and the snotty ass nurse told me "there's nothing wrong with you its all in your head." So mom asked "if its all in her head why are you blocking off her breathing with a mask if there isn't anything wrong??" The nurse told mom its to help keep my carbons in. ROFLMAO yea OK!! They know whats wrong with me they just don't want anyone else to know. My whole family except dad has caught this virus and soon to be the babies also. So the doctor sent me home all drugged up with like 5 different things in my blood line and I had to walk up 2 flights of stairs drugged up and half asleep. They took X-Rays of my back and a vile of my blood. They said both came out clear. so he sent me home with anxiety pills and pain killers haha yea that's gonna totally work.

No comments:

Post a Comment