I VENT AND GET MY ANGER OUT ON HERE. I also write about my family. And I post my favorite song, poems, books, famous quotes, etc.
About Me
- twyla baby
- My names Twyla. I'm 19 years old.Im from Maine. I'm not perfect I have my ups and downs. School is one of my downs. I'm a pretty laid back person. Easy to get along with once you get to know me. i have a daughter, her names Alucia. Born july 6th 2010. I love music. I have this blog for personal use. I havent really updated in a while, i let all of my feelings out and update on my family! Thanks for visiting.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Friday Was Such A Bad Day
OK So I stayed at Rose's on friday night. Along with Darnell Lenny and David. Darnell lives wth Rose for now until he finds his new apartment and David is Darnells brother. L.J's uncles, Who is Roses son. So I didn't get to sleep until 5am because Lenny and David wouldn't stop talking. They wake me up at 7am asking me if Lenny could use my sweater so I said yes just to go on the porch with it. I toss it to him and he grabs it in such a way that he knocks over a glass. They take off onto the porch and leave me to clean it. Then I went to do dishes that the boys dirtied and didn't wash. All together took me two hours so I went onto the porch to grab my sweater.. the boys were gone. didn't ask me if they could leave with it or nothing. I call David he doesn't answer. This all turns out into an arguement later. But come to find out when we went to pick up L.J we brought him home and he found a piece of glass cuts his finger. Rose calls Darnell and he comes over to check it he was out with David and two others. David gets there with him and argues with me. Darnell fixes L.Js' finger and tells me not to pay attention to David because people make mistakes. But anyways me and David didn't talk for the rest of the day and L.Js finger turned out to be ok. They leave and me and Rose make dinner for the boys for when they get outta work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment