I VENT AND GET MY ANGER OUT ON HERE. I also write about my family. And I post my favorite song, poems, books, famous quotes, etc.
About Me
- twyla baby
- My names Twyla. I'm 19 years old.Im from Maine. I'm not perfect I have my ups and downs. School is one of my downs. I'm a pretty laid back person. Easy to get along with once you get to know me. i have a daughter, her names Alucia. Born july 6th 2010. I love music. I have this blog for personal use. I havent really updated in a while, i let all of my feelings out and update on my family! Thanks for visiting.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
C.D.S Visited My Sister Yesterday
Child Developement Services Visited Laura yesterday at 10am. They came to check up on the twins. They are learning slower than normal so someone had to come see how far behind they are because if they are too far behind they have to start special Education pre school next year. We found out that Ashton is further behind then Ashlee. But they are both speach impaired. They are replacing almost everything with the "N" sound. For crayon they say nayon and for milk they say culk. They know who momma and daddy is. But when Ashlee was sitting on the floor and the lady asked Ashton who she was he pointed and said that's bubba. The lady said that he needs to be taught better and be paid attention to more because that's a sign of neglect. They know their colors. Red, Blue, Brown, Black, Yellow, Purple, Green, Pink, and Orange. They say them loud and clear too. Sis is going to have more visits from the C.D.S to see if they are teaching them and correcting them. If the kids aren't learning anything more they deffinately have to start special education pre school next september.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment