I VENT AND GET MY ANGER OUT ON HERE. I also write about my family. And I post my favorite song, poems, books, famous quotes, etc.
About Me
- twyla baby
- My names Twyla. I'm 19 years old.Im from Maine. I'm not perfect I have my ups and downs. School is one of my downs. I'm a pretty laid back person. Easy to get along with once you get to know me. i have a daughter, her names Alucia. Born july 6th 2010. I love music. I have this blog for personal use. I havent really updated in a while, i let all of my feelings out and update on my family! Thanks for visiting.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Weekend Went By Too Fast
Saturday went by real quick. I walked home from Rose's place after the Boys left. Around 4pm Rose comes over to chill with me and my family. Sis, Mom, Rosie, Rose, and I all went outside on the porch. For the whole day we all just talked and hung out. 8pm comes around and Laura grabs herself a beer and comes back outside with us. We stayed there talking and laughing all night until about 9:30pm the boys show up and hang with us for a while and they leave to put gas in the car. They call us girls ask ask me and Rose to go hang out with them. They pick us up at 10:50 and we arrive at Rose's place at 11pm We have until 1am or I'm chained out. David and I watched X-Men Evolution:Wolverine. Rose and Andrew chill upstairs talking. We make it home with only three minutes to spare. So we Crash when we get home and Don't wake up until 11am. But only because Rose got a phone call from L.Js dad telling her to come get him. He calls at least 30 times until she gives in and tells him he isn't getting L.J again because he backs out on his word. So For a while we hung out with my sister laura and my little sister Rosie. She leaves around 1pm to go get L.J and now for the rest of the weekend I'M FREE. No boys and it's my time to relax. Until David calls bugging me to go do something with him. He has the next 4 days off of work so I'm going to be expecting it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment